Thursday, July 21, 2011

Embarrassed in front of boyfriend? Nudity?

oh hunny, Im So so sorry that happened to you, I would of cried just the same way as you if that ever happened to me. Though really you should of wore underwear ;) just saying lol. But man life goes on, yea your embarrassed but you gotta over come it. We all have our times, and that was probably something you will never forget, and i bet you feel so hurt inside cause of the embarrassment but you gotta realize he still loves you, could of happened to anyone, (though you really should of thought about that ahead of time just saying) I know my words aren't helping, I'm sorry. But you just gotta breath let it out, and think "are you hurt" ? No, your fine. Yea so he may of saw a lil something something, its not the end of the world, chin up girly! Your strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment