Friday, July 22, 2011

Does this girl like me?

There's a girl that I have become good friends with this past year, and I have grown to have a big crush on her. All our friends that see us together assumed that we are dating, and complimented us on how good we would be for each other. But then about a month ago she started dating another guy. This other guy is not for her, all they do is text each other, they don't hardly ever see each other. But she still hangs out with me, and when she does we will snuggle together under the same blanket, and are always very flirty. Ever since I had starting to get to know her, we have had a special connection, every time I make eye contact with her her eyes get big and shine. It seems that an incredible bond between us forms every time We look in each others eyes. Even since she began dating the other guy, our friends and even some stranger have ask us if we are together, and complimented us on how good we are for each other. I think I'm in love, but I can't tell of I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment